the Top Management of NCI shall commit to this
1. Comply with all applicable laws and regulations related to Quality, Health, Safety, and Environment requirements.
2. Provide the necessary resources needed for the QHSE a management system is available, including training, support, supervision, and encouragement.
3. Providing a clear focus on priorities by establishing business and QHSE objectives which are reviewed periodically through the management review process.
4. Create awareness training for the employees on the impact of their activities and performances related to the environment, health, safety, and the quality of processes through active communication and participation.
5. Prevention of pollution, risk reduction, and elimination of work-related accidents, incidents, and ill health to the employees.
6. Responding positively to the community regarding QHSE concerns and adopting them proactively within our operating procedures.
7. Promoting ecological sustainability through waste reduction, reuse, and recycling approach.
has implemented an Internal Audit Program, Risk-based Approach, and Operational Controls to ensure that the ongoing suitability and conformity of the QHSE Management system is assured. The QHSE Management System has the full support of the Top Management, its management, and staff.
We shall communicate this policy to all personnel; and to interested parties on demand. This Policy will be reviewed periodically by Top Management and where deemed necessary will be amended and re-issued.
The mission of NCI is to "Power the Nation" by manufacturing excellent quality cables. The mission is based on a strong technological base, continuous improvements, and maintaining high-quality standards.
From its beginning, National Cables has been totally "Committed to Quality". National Cables have only one ambition, to be seen as best by our customers.
The Values of the National Cables Industry are a set of deeply held beliefs that govern and guide our behavior in meeting our objectives and in dealing with each other, our stakeholders, our customers, and society as a whole.
We have trust and respect for individuals. We have a firm understanding that people want to do a good job and will do so if given the proper support and tools. We do our business with uncompromising integrity. We expect NCI people to be open and honest in their interactions and dealing to earn the trust and loyalty of others. As a practical matter, ethical conduct cannot be assured by written policies and codes, it must be an integral part of the organization, a deeply embedded tradition.
We achieve our common objective through our teamwork. We recognize that it is only through effective cooperation within and among the teams that we can achieve our goals and objectives. Our commitment is to work as a team to satisfy and delight our customers, stakeholders, and others who depend on us.
We encourage flexibility and continuous improvement. We create a work environment that supports the diversity of our people and their ideas we strive for overall objectives that are clearly stated and agreed upon and allow people flexibility in working towards goals in ways which they think determine are best for the organization.
Mr. Maher Al Samman
(NCI MANAGING DIRECTOR)
|PO Box No: 27472|
|Plot No: 6 Between 7 & 8 interchange|
|Al Sajaa Industrial Area, Al Dhaid Road,|
|Sharjah, United Arab Emirates|
|+971 6 531 1888|
|+971 6 531 1577|
|Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org|